Friday, December 24, 2010

I Want a Baby


There is nothing better than a baby. I really can't think of one thing that's better. I've spent a lot of the last few days at my brother's house with his wife and two adorable kids. The newest one is Skyler. He's about 5 months old and he's the perfect little size and has so much sunshine inside him it's just leaking out of his pores. I love being his little friend; he smiles at me like there's nothing in the whole world that could make him sad. And even when he is sad, if I bounce him and rock him, he goes right to sleep and will just suck his thumb and sleep on me for hours. I love feeling his tiny little hands on my skin, the fingers brushing softly on my arms as he sleeps. I love hearing him suck his tiny thumb and feel his little wiggles as he dreams. There is seriously nothing better. I sure love that little man. It makes me want one of my own so badly...but I know I have to wait and the waiting is good for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers