Friday, December 10, 2010

Dear Future Husband


Can we please skip through a meadow at sunset? Will you read me poetry late at night and let me fall asleep to the sound of your voice? Will you please kiss me softly at just the right moments? Can we never go to bed angry? Will you let me drive your car? Will you watch girly movies with me and pass me Kleenex when I cry at the end? Can the words "I love you" never get old? Will you hold my hand across the table during meals? Can we take a dance class together? Can we please raise our kids in a house with a big backyard with enormous trees? Will you build me a porch swing? Will you tell me I'm beautiful first thing in the morning? Will you surprise me sometimes? Can we cloud gaze on summer afternoons? Will you always be honest with me? Will you leave love notes around the house? Can we never part without a kiss goodbye? Can we grow old together?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers