Saturday, December 4, 2010

Nutella is the Universal Connector

I love Nutella more than almost any other food in all existence. If you don't know what Nutella is, your life is very sadly incomplete. It is like chocolate peanut butter, without tasting at all like peanuts, and it  is sooooooooooo good. Ahhhhh. 
So, the reason I'm explaining why Nutella is so wonderful is so that you understand the awesomeness of the story I'm about to tell you: I was sitting in the Wilk the other day (which is sort of the commons building at BYU) at a table with a few people I didn't know, just reading a book and minding my own business, and kind of randomly catching bits of their conversation. As I was about to leave, they started talking about Nutella, so of course I looked up with interest and they asked if I knew what it was. I said "Are you kidding me??? I LOVE Nutella!" We proceeded to have a lovely conversation, as complete strangers, about how wonderful Nutella is. 
Conclusion: Nutella is the universal connector! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love that you had this great conversation with strangers about the deliciousness of Nutella! :) I adore this glorious gloop but I must stay away, because it is TOO addicting! One fateful day, our cousin Lisa came over to my apartment in Logan with a jar of Nutella and a bag of straight little pretzel sticks. I was overcome with crazy delight —I could not stop eating the salty goodness dripping with Nutella! I therefore ate myself sick. Ever since, I have kept my vow to abstain and have therefore avoided succumbing to delirious, destructive snarfing.

    My self-control is normally okay when I want it to be, but the addition of the pretzels to the Nutella was just too much. So consider yourself forewarned — if you choose to partake of this heavenly combination, you might want to make it a weekend when you can take a sick day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha that's so awesome! It's so true though, if you eat it with something like pretzels or crackers, you're totally hosed. I'm so glad you know how wonderful it is :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers