Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thursday Thoughts


Tomorrow is my audition for the Dance major here at BYU, and let me tell you, I'm nervous. Not only because I haven't really done ballet in about 6 months and that's most of the first part of the audition, but because if I make it through the first part, I have to perform a 1 minute solo. Ummmm yikes. I've never choreographed/performed a solo. Ever. So last night's choreography session was a big first. Special, enormous thanks to my awesome cousin Daniel, who is an incredible Modern dancer, for his help with figuring out where I wanted to go with my piece. I'm about 40 seconds in, so the last 20-30 will happen tonight on my own. Wish me luck!

P.S. My Mommy is coming into town tomorrow!!! I haven't seen her since July and I've been pining. I need to remember to not go this long without seeing her again.

2 comments:

  1. Kimber, you are going to be fabulous today!!! I am cheering you on from afar and wishing I could be there. You are the most beautiful, serene, and sexy dancer in the world.
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your love and support Beck! It meant so much to me to have you cheering me on :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers