Thursday, October 20, 2011

Let's Just Say...

....not my best day ever. This week has been super stressful, and on top of work and school being crazy, my home life is getting a little crazy too. My roommates insist on keeping the AC on even though it's, hello, October and it's freezing outside, especially in the morning. They think I'm paying for that at the end of the month? Think again ladies, think again. Not just because of this week but just in general, I've been thinking about moving for the winter semester. My coworker Heather is selling her contract for a house just up the street, which would be perfect because I'd still be close to my brother and ward friends, and I've always wanted to live in a house here. So we'll see how that goes. 

I audition for my program next week, which is freaking me out more than a little, but I'm feeling surprisingly good about it--I think it will end up going well. I'm testing in my Contemporary class tomorrow, which includes a composition I did with my friend Tim, who is an adorable little Australian and he makes class so fun :) I'm going blues dancing tonight to hopefully ease some of the tension, then hopefully getting some sleep to get up in time to be at work at 7 (an hour before I'm used to. Yuck.) See you all Saturday afternoon if I'm still alive after working Parents Weekend. I'll be looking forward to a serious cup of hot chocolate, a hot bath, and my new stack of books that I got at the library today:



Bring it on. 

2 comments:

  1. I love this picture, Smee! I hope you got your lovely chocolate and bath and that you're snuggled up with your books in some warm blankets right now!

    Thank you for your amazing support and love in the midst of your crazy week!

    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so good to see you again yesterday, especially so soon after seeing you at your graduation! It was such an honor for me to be there and see you in your proud space with all of your other supporters. Thank you for your beautiful note and the incredible rose! It really has been my privilege to watch you blossom and achieve this major goal! I'm even more excited to continue being a part of the next stages of your journey.

    This week promises to be much better than last week, and I'm looking forward to some down time with my books and hot chocolate :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers