Friday, December 23, 2011

Basically Blissful

As you know, as of Tuesday night things were going very well with Nathan. I saw him again last night at Blues and then we went to Sonic again for food/drinks, then went to his house, which I hadn't seen yet. I got to meet his brother and his other roommate which was nice because I felt like I was getting to know a little bit more of his world. We had a really good conversation about where we want our relationship to go, which at this point is just to a casual dating situation where we're seeing each other but also seeing other people which feels like a really good place to be. I love how willing he is to talk about his feelings and how conscious he is of mine; there are so many guys who would shy away from any kind of discussion about feelings, taking the easy way out of just letting the chips fall where they may without caring about the emotional consequences. Anyway, enough gush about Nathan. Suffice it to say, I'm still blissed out just having him in my life.

In other news, we had our family Christmas party last night with the whole extended family on my mom's side. I'm always shocked at how fast the little ones grow up, even in just 1 year. The Swensons are loud and slightly invasive but we all love each other more than anything in the world and our parties are nothing but good food and lots of lovin'! It's pretty fabulous.

Well, I'm off to enjoy the beautiful sunny morning! Merry almost Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers