Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Be a Model? Okay :)

Thanks to my busy schedule for next semester I have to quit my job with Student Alumni, which I am super sad about. I have loved that job and will have been there 12 months in December. It was my very first job ever so it's a little scary to move on to new things and put myself back out there. One idea I've had for a new job is to be a model for the art department here at BYU. I have a couple friends that do it and they love it, so why not? I get paid to sit in front of artists for 3 hours a day who will draw cool pictures of me, like this (except I'll have more feminine features. The hair's about right though haha) :


At BYU they don't let you pose nude, so from what I understand it's more of a bathing suit sort of deal, which is cool with me. So, I'm not sure if it's really gonna work out, but it's a percolating thought.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers