Thursday, March 3, 2011

Wanting Rain

The weather has been so nice this week. I can wear a light jacket to work in the morning and then the rest of the day I can just carry it on my arm and enjoy the cool air. It's been just sunny enough to be warm, but cloudy enough to be perfectly cool. This morning it's a little colder than I'd like; not cold enough for snow, but cold enough for a freezing rain. I'm only ok with this kind of weather if it actually rains, so I hope it does.

Life is going pretty well this week. I don't have my Italian class anymore, so having an extra hour every day is changing my life. Work is still wonderful and I'm really hoping to get asked to the Traditions Ball we're putting on in a couple weeks. We'll see!

2 comments:

  1. You got your wish! I definitely thought of you yesterday when it poured for a few seconds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!! It was so wonderful :) Thanks for thinking of me while it rained!

    ReplyDelete

Followers