Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Patrick's Day!

Some observations of the day:
I don't like it when bald guys have facial hair. It's backwards and just looks funny.
Green looks good on pretty much everyone.
Creativity comes from the most unexpected places/people.
There were an unusual number of babies on campus today.

Also, I just realized that there are only 3 and half weeks of school left...yikes!!

Happy St. Paddy's to you all! (I admit, I did not wear green today. And I have been sufficiently pinched for it. I just couldn't find anything cute that was both green and clean and conducive to my dance/work day. Oh well.)

P.S. I am still over the moon with happiness that my crazy roommate is gone!!! My bathroom has stayed clean all week :D Happy Kimber

1 comment:

  1. Smee, your blog is simply delightful — visually and textually. Is that a word? I love to read it even when I am not the best commenter!

    I'm so happy for your blissful state of roomatelessness. It must feel so clean and refreshing and liberating. I love your St. Patrick's day post and picture! This one and July 4th are my favorite holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Followers