Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Time to catch up

Whoa, I meant to blog a long time ago, but it's been a little crazy.
First, being home was wonderful. Matt's show was amazing, I'm so proud of the whole cast :) They did a play called The Curious Savage about some people in an institution for crazy people in the 50s. It was absolutely hilarious!
Second, I love my mother more and more the longer I'm away from home. I never realized how much I was missing physical affection until I went home. My mom and I are such snugglers, and not having someone to hug and snuggle here at school is just terrible. My roommates aren't really huggy people and I don't have a boyfriend, so I'm constantly starving for hugs and some physical love. So being back with my favorite person to snuggle was lovely. Maybe I need to invest in an over-sized teddy bear like this:

Third, I've given up on boys for the moment. The guy I really like is being an idiot and apparently can't get a clue. So, I'm going to try to enjoy being single....we'll see how well that goes.
 Finally, I'm done with my Italian class, which makes my life so much easier. I love having the time to actually eat lunch in the afternoon before I go to work. I love not having to do hours and hours of homework that doesn't make any sense. Oh, it is beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers