Sunday, March 27, 2011

Traditions Ball

Last night I got to go to the Traditions Ball that Student Alumni puts on at BYU. My awesome sister-in-law lent me this beautiful dress and my date, James, danced the night away with me :)



I did my hair myself. These pictures dont really do it justice, but it looked really pretty, and I was really impressed with myself haha. 



So there you go! It was probably the most fun I've had in a really long time, and going with James was the best decision ever, he's such an amazing dancer! I love getting dressed up and seeing everyone else in their fanciest clothes. It'll be a night to remember for sure :)

3 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL! I'm loving the hair, too! I can't believe you did it yourself! Maybe someday I'll have to pay you to do mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I'm not sure how good I am at doing other people's hair, but thanks!! It was so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks great!! and any reason to get dressed up is a good one.. so fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers