Monday, May 16, 2011

Young and Fabulous

My 19th birthday was a smashing success, and a huge(!) thank you to all the family and friends who made it amazing!! My cousin Meg made me a delicious breakfast of waffles with coconut milk ice cream and cheesy farm-fresh eggs...yummmm!! I came home and went back to bed for a few hours (recovering from dancing the night away) then got to chat with my parents and did a little spring cleaning. My awesome roommates and a few close friends/cousins/brother went to Cafe Paesan, a new place in town that's kind of the Italian version of Cafe Rio. IT WAS DELICIOUS!!! It was the perfect choice for me since it was Italian, cheap, and a little different. It was so fun to bring together all my different friends over incredible food. Then James, my cousin Ginny, my aunt and I watched Tangled at my place. I hadn't seen it yet (a terrible sin, I know) and my mom sent it to me for my birthday so that was way awesome! I totally loved it!!! The music was great and the characters were so fun. All around a perfect birthday :)

I started my new calling teaching the Temple Prep class at church yesterday, which was terrifying and exciting at the same time. For my first time, it went exceptionally well. I had a very relaxed afternoon, which was lovely. After ward prayer I got an awesome hand/head/back massage from my friend Danny while we watched Princess Bride, an all-time favorite of mine.

Feelin' young and fabulous :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers