Monday, May 9, 2011

It's a John Mayer Kind of Rainy Day

I listened to my John Mayer playlist on my way to work today (last day of walking!! I'm going to get my bike permit from the police today!). I love his music because the lyrics are so emotional and poetic, and I could listen to a gentle guitar all day. He says everything I feel about loneliness and love.....perfect walking in the morning rain music.

My ward sang Happy Birthday to me last night at ward prayer, which made it finally seem like my birthday is actually coming! It's this Saturday and I think it's going to be a blast! It's still kind of surreal that I've already been through a year of school, and I have kind of felt about 20 years old anyway, so it's weird that I'm only turning 19. I guess I'll eventually catch up with myself haha.

Wishing everyone a happy Monday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers