Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Sometimes I Pretend I'm a Poet

This is a poem composed of texts I've received and strung-together phrases I found on a magnet board in the bookstore once. I took pictures of the phrases so that I'd have them to write this poem someday! So if it sounds like some of these lines were written by someone on drugs, now you know they were just random magnet words put together by bored BYU students, and now they are something beautiful :)

And Kiss You 
Ask me what beauty is,
And sing, play or shine, for she did whisper.
Frantically recall if the mist is dirt,
With ancient candy painting red.
He and she share a twirl,
They worship a little more each moment.
He liked her gorgeous chant,
And she was an ant for the battle.  
I love you for exactly who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers