Tuesday, October 12, 2010

White

I've decided that white is my color. Well, color is the wrong word since all colors come from the breaking of white. In any case, I've found that I look best in white. It makes me feel elegant and somehow older. Plus, wedding dresses are white, and wedding dresses are something I kind of obsess over. Sometimes I go wedding dress shopping just for fun, to get ideas for what I eventually want.

White is...beautiful. So is black. I find myself wearing a lot of black too. I guess at the heart of things I'm a neutral color girl. That's kind of how my life is, I see things very plainly, the world is fairly black and white. But color is necessary. For example, I'm dying my hair red in a couple weeks!! This is a super drastic move for me, but I have been feeling the need for some drastic change. My whole life has been turned inside out and upside down, but it's finally facing the right way. I'm calling it my butterfly phase.

So there's my schpeal on white/color!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, you butterfly...you white, white butterfly. You are emerging with wings so beautiful, it takes my breath away. This blog is one of those evidences...that YES, you are in your "butterfly phase." ...I see you. I adore you. ;)
    -Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The white butterfly... what a beautiful idea! (Well, white butterfly with red hair. :)) I agree--white does seem to lend sophistication and elegance. And you just look great in everything. :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers