Friday, October 15, 2010

Holding Hands

I am a person that feeds off of physical affection. It's definitely one of my languages of love, the other being verbal affection/quality time. But specifically, I love holding hands. It's the thing that never fails to give me that "butterflies in my stomach" feeling, no matter how many times we've done it before. The best thing about holding hands is that it's a way to be intimate that's safe, quiet, and...beautiful. Looking down and seeing your fingers intertwined with someone else's, that moment when you can't tell whose hands are whose....that's the moment you know it's something special.

I miss holding hands so much...

1 comment:

  1. Very true, milady. Very true... I understand everything you say. It's a beautiful thing indeed. I understand missing it, too...

    ReplyDelete

Followers