Thursday, February 16, 2012

Free as a Bird

Can I just say, once again, how much I love my job? I just got applause from the class I worked with tonight and I've never felt more sincerely complimented. I love knowing that I've done a good job and that the students appreciate the work I'm doing, knowing that it isn't easy. Even though it's hard, it's so rewarding. I feel so lucky to be part of the artistic experience, especially when I see a sketch that captures exactly how I felt during the pose, with the artist's emotion blended in. In those moments, I feel so beautiful and....seen. There's really nothing quite like it.

2 comments:

  1. I love this post with the beautiful picture and your happy feelings. I'm glad you're blogging about your job because on the days it's not so great you can always remember it at its best. :) You are a lovely goddess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Becki! I am a goddess, it's true :) I haven't had a bad day yet, except the days I'm really tired. But it's always good by the end. I love that I get to love my job!!! And I love YOU <3

    ReplyDelete

Followers