Monday, February 13, 2012

Big Band Babes!

A couple posts ago I mentioned that my roommates and I were going to a Big Band '40s Night this weekend. Well, it was a smashing success and here are some awesome pictures, courtesy of my roommate Jocelyn's iPhone and our neighbor David's professional work. Aren't we all so photogenic?!?

The Ladies

The Gents

The Group!

Jocelyn and Kendall (and a little bit of me)

Renee and Chad

Me and Adam

My personal favorite :)

Jocelyn and I wiped out at the end of the night. So worth it!! 

Needless to say, it was an amazing evening. Adam is an awesome dancer and everyone loved our fancy dips and tricks we practiced. Can't wait to do it again next year!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Kimber what wonderful pictures!! I love all your posts, I'm so glad you're blogging again!! You look SO beautiful, I love the pics of you and Adam together, you look sizzling hot, especially your dreamy eyes, and the pic of you and Jocelyn asleep is just the cutest thing I've ever seen. I'm so glad you had a blast with your delightful friends and your mad dancing skills.

    I would continue on now with some lovely cleverness but I am about to fall asleep myself so I'm not at my wittiest. :) I am wishing you a happy, love-filled Valentine's Day, where you celebrate your gorgeous outer and inner deliciousness! I love you hugely and can't wait to see you sweetheart!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers