Friday, February 3, 2012

What a Month

Ok, it's been way too long, so I'm gonna try to give the highlights of the last month as quickly as possible.
1) Nathan and I aren't really talking anymore. He got a girlfriend (obviously not me) so things just haven't quite been the same, but it's all good and there are no hard feelings. I'm still so incredibly grateful he came into my life.
2) Modeling is amazing!!! I love every single day of it, and it never gets boring. Also, I got a second gig modeling for a Saturday class that my roommate Renee is in. They needed a female model, so I got hired, and it pays double what I make at the school, so that's a bonus.
3) I absolutely ADORE my roommates, especially Renee and Jocelyn. The three of us moved in in January and we just immediately clicked. The other three girls are amazing too, I just couldn't be happier!
4) We're going to a Big Band '40s dance next Saturday!! Renee, Jocelyn and I all asked boys and got cute vintage dresses, and we're having a dance lesson tomorrow night (taught by myself and James) so that everyone will know a few steps to get them through the dance. I asked one of the boys next door and he and I are going to have a blast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers