Friday, March 9, 2012

It's Officially Been Forever

It's been almost a month, I know, but I have some very exciting things to post about over the next couple of days so that I don't flood you with an overload of how awesome Kimber's life is. 'Cause let's be honest, my life is pretty freaking awesome.

The weather this week has been so incredibly beautiful I can hardly stand it, and I had no idea how lacking I have been for the sun. On Monday I made myself a white bread-mustard-and-cheese sandwich, opened the front door, and just sat in my perfect patch of sunshine and grinned. I don't think I've ever smiled at so many strangers before, I hope they didn't mind. For only having gotten about 3 hours of sleep the night before, I was very chipper and simply stoked to be alive. I wish every Monday was that awesome.


Tomorrow, or sometime this weekend, I'll be giving you the updates on 2 trips I've taken in the last month with my outdoor adventure creative writing class, which, can I just say, is the best class I've ever taken. I learn more in the 3 days we're gone than I ever do in a semester in school. Talk about practical education. All my love, and happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers