Wednesday, February 15, 2012

On Repeat

My roommate Patty introduced me to this song a few days ago and I think I've listened to it at least 100 times since then. I'm putting up all 3 versions of the song because all 3 are amazing in their own way and so worth watching and listening to over and over again. The first one is the original (don't be alarmed by the fact that you can tell he's naked at the beginning, you don't see anything and it get's really cool later. Such a cool video.) The second is a group called Walk Off the Earth. I want to marry the musical genius who figured out they could play the song on one guitar--freaking rad. The last video is a group called Pentatonix. They won the Sing Off this past season and are amazing. Have fun being as addicted as I am to this incredible song.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers