Friday, November 12, 2010

Weddings!

Ok, I admit it: I LOVE weddings. I love everything about them, from the flowers, to the dress, to the food, to the venue, to the people, to the romantic story behind the blissful coming together of two completely separate lives that will now become one. Ahhhh, it's all so lovely!
Now, I wouldn't go so far as to say that I know every single detail of what I want for my wedding, whenever it happens, but I do have some ideas (which are subject to change, of course).

First, the dress. Here are a couple pictures of some ideas that appeal to me:


I really am attracted to having a Spanish lace dress; I tried one on this summer and almost bought it on the spot. These pictures show well what I want: a fitted dress all made of lace, and kind of layered. My mom thinks that if I get a Spanish lace dress I should have a mantilla veil which looks like this: 




Second, the bouquet:


I love the cascade of the flowers, and I like the variety of white. I think white flowers are really elegant, but I'd never be able to choose just one kind, so the different kinds all white together are perfect. 

Third, the cake. I've decided that I want my wedding colors to be red and black, so I think this is something like what I want my cake to look like:

Well, that's about all that I have nailed down at the moment and this is turning into a very long post. I'm so excited to actually plan my wedding someday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers