Wednesday, November 3, 2010

10 things I've learned in college

1. Contrary to my own beliefs, I am capable of living with other girls.
2. Eating is more complicated than it seemed at home.
3. Girls are better at communicating than boys, but that doesn't mean they're amazing at it.
4. Having family near is a must.
5. Being responsible for my own place is so much easier than I thought.
6. College isn't a whole lot different from high school: there are still catty girls and idiotic boys, fashion matters, people still judge you, you still need to kiss up to certain professors, everyone gossips---now everything's just on a much larger scale.
7. Despite the similarities to high school, college is INFINITELY better.
8. NO ONE cares when you come in at night.
9. The cell phone was the best invention ever.
10. Friends are not something to take for granted.

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha, nice bits of accumulated wisdom, my friend! College teaches so much more than just academics.

    ReplyDelete

Followers