Thursday, June 20, 2013

For My Papa

(Sorry this is a few days late)

This is the only picture I could find with my dad in it, he's always the one behind the camera!

Of course, everyone says they have the best dad in the world, and mine is no exception! My dad married my beautiful mother (who we celebrated last month) and together they have raised 7 amazing children. Not only do we get our handsome genes from him, but we also were lucky enough to inherit his goofyness, his willingness to work hard, his fearless attitude toward big dreams, and his awesome people skills. From the time I was little, my dad has always been the biggest supporter of my dreams; he will do everything in his power to make sure that I am living my full potential and getting the best help available, no matter what it is. I always think of him when I give a presentation or go into a job interview, knowing his example is what gave me the ability to speak and present myself well. I value his guidance and his advice so much, and I know he loves me more than anything in his world. I am so lucky!! 

Happy belated Father's Day, Papa! You have my whole heart :)

--your special


1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy I got to see this beautiful post about Dad, I didn't know it was here!

    I love what you said about the way you absorbed his example of how to present yourself, that is so true.

    Thank you for writing this and capturing your tender feelings about our very special poppa.

    ReplyDelete

Followers