Thursday, June 2, 2011

It's June!!

Happy Official Summer :)

I spent an endlessly lovely weekend at home in Colorado with my parents and very best friends, going to grad parties and eating amazing food and laughing so hard by stomach hurt. In some ways I wish I could be at home all summer so that I could spend some real quality time with Meg and Erin and Matt (my 3 closest friends in CO), but on the other hand, I don't think I could ever live at home again. I love being completely independent, and I know I'm having so many experiences here that I would miss if I were home.

Pictures will hopefully be given to me from this weekend, and the epic water balloon fight that went down at our ward activity tonight! Also, my room is unnervingly clean for once. Yay!! Only two more days of work this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers