Saturday, January 7, 2012

Actually Pumped About School!

As strange as it sounds, I'm actually really excited about the coming semester having now gone to almost all my classes (my Geology teacher is still on his way back from Antarctica so class starts Monday) and scoped out all the cute boys ;) I'll probably tell you more about each of my classes as exciting things happen in them.

But I have to tell you, the class I'm most excited about is an outdoor adventure non-fiction creative writing class I signed up for by accident! Long story short, I thought I had just signed up for the regular non-fiction creative writing class, and had heard about the one where you got to go backpacking and stuff but could never find it in the registry, so I'd given up. But come to find out, they had messed up the registry and I had accidentally signed up for the outdoor class anyway! So, I get to take a 3 day trip to the Uinta mountains where we cross country ski into the valley, stay in yurts (big walled tents), and build snow caves. We also have day trips of cross country skiing, snow showing, and outdoor cooking. And that's all just a bonus to the creative writing class. SO COOL!! Right? Oh man, I can't wait. Oh, and bonus, there's an extremely attractive guy in my class whose name is....get this: Hawkin Vance. Can you even think of a hotter name? I submit that you cannot. Let's just say, I'm excited to get to know this Hawkin guy.

Well, that's pretty much it from my happy corner of Provo. Speaking of Provo, it finally snowed today. Still not sure how I feel about it. But it's pretty, so I guess I'll take it.

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like the coolest class ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should take it!! They need more people to sign up for it so that it'll actually happen. You would love it.

    ReplyDelete

Followers