Friday, August 5, 2011

Thursday Thoughts (Even though you'll read this on Friday)

First, a few random bits of Kimberism:

1) I gave myself hiccups about 4 separate times yesterday--talk about annoying.
2) I have made a goal to read at least 10 books by Christmas.
3) I have a slight obsession with Emma Watson. I mean, pa-lease. Look at this girl:

Her website is also beautiful and well worth taking a look at: http://www.emmawatson.com/

4) Totally unrelated to my obsession with Emma Watson, but very related to the fact that I adore my cousin's new haircut and am in desperate need of a new look, I'm thinking I'm going to cut my hair kind of like this, but with a shorter front:
Thoughts? I'm open to opinions on whether or not I can pull off a super short do.

Finally, the thought for the week:

I've been thinking a lot this week about happiness. Happiness can be found in the simplest places...like in the smile of a stranger, in the arms of a friend who sees you for exactly who you are, in warm blankets and clean sheets, in long, late-night talks with your sisters (blood related or kindred spirits). I have been finding happiness in all these places this week, and I have found that happiness is whatever I want to make it. And I choose to be happy. Right here. Right now.

Give it a try :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers