Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day

Today is just one of those days when nothing seems to be going right...

I got my monthly subscription from Mother Nature yesterday, which has left me bloated and sick. Which means none of my jeans fit right, which means I can only wear skirts/dresses or sweats without feeling like there's a ton of bricks on my stomach, and since I can't wear sweats to work, I'm stuck wearing skirts or dresses. Which means I have to get sort of dressed up on these days when I feel like crap. To top that off, I'm having a terrible left-over-hair day because I couldn't bring myself to get up early enough to shower this morning and have decent hair, which is a problem because my hair is too short to pull it into a passable messy bun or ponytail. Which means I copped out with a headband that doesn't quite do the job.

Today is one of those days when I just want to curl up in a sunny window and read until I fall asleep. I want someone to fix me some hot soup and a heating pad and lay by me and tell me funny stories or read me poetry.


Please forgive my complaining rant. I try really hard not to be negative here, but I just really needed a place to vent about my terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day.

P.S. I think I should list a few good things to lessen the drearyness of this post: I got asked on a date for this Friday last night, and I am looking forward to that. I got a nice compliment on the dress I'm wearing today. I get to lay around and be lazy tonight. I'm contemplating a jazzy new haircut soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers