Wednesday, January 19, 2011

It's Been Too Long

Wow, I haven't blogged in forever. I deeply apologize to any of you that actually follow my blog, if there are any of you haha. In any case, here is a brief update on me :)

I GOT A JOB!!!! That is by far the most exciting thing that has happened in the last month. I now work at the Hinckley Center on campus as the Alumni Services Secretary/Events Coordinator. And yes, it's as official and intimidating as it sounds. I have a name plate and a magnet with my name and the official logo! I have a lovely desk and TWO monitors. How high tech am I? ;) So, a week in, things are wonderful and I couldn't be happier. I do have to get up bloody early in the morning, but I only have to get up at 6 until March and then I can work a little different shift, thank goodness. Yay for more money!!

Also, I love my class schedule this semester!! I dance for at least 2 hours every day and I am desperately sore but getting stronger and my body is alternately hating and loving it. I'm taking History of Dance, Environmental Biology, and Book of Mormon and...ITALIAN! I'm so excited to be learning a new language, especially one I almost completely understand thanks to my slightly vast knowledge of Spanish.

My hair is still red and I still love it (sorry about still not having pics. It would help if I had a camera, but I don't.) I have developed a love of country swing dancing; it's soooo fun. It's all spins and dips and tricks and it's fabulous.

So there's a quick update on my life. Lovin' every minute :)

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is so beautiful and so are you and I miss you like crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    -Jess

    ReplyDelete

Followers