Saturday, June 9, 2012

Colorful Summer


Dearest Readers,

The summer is seriously flying by, I feel like it's getting away much too quickly. Just a few little things happening in my world: finding a new job with more hours, looking at a couple different houses for the fall, reading A TON, getting the hang of making patches for my jeans, blues dancing as much as possible, spending time with old, dear friends, and...ya know...dating someone :)

Didn't see that coming did you? I sure didn't. It's still very new, so I'm trying to keep it on the down-low, but on the other hand, I just want to scream sometimes about how freaking awesome it is to be alive and this happy! For those of you paying attention, it's not the same guy I posted about kissing. He was lovely, but he went to California for the summer, so this new guy just kind of slipped in when I wasn't looking. If I'm lucky, things will keep being wonderful and I'll give you more details as things progress, but suffice it to say, I'm one happy camper.

In other news, my mom is here this weekend and my favorite cousin got home from her mission this week and I get to see her tomorrow!!

A very happy Saturday afternoon to you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers