Wednesday, May 16, 2012

So...Guess What?

My birthday was on Monday!! I meant to post then, but as you can imagine, things were a little busy :)

I got tons of calls/texts/emails wishing me all the best for this, my 20th year.
I ate my weight in Sri Lankan food at at the beautiful Banana Leaf
All my roommates, their boyfriends/fiancees, my brother and James were the best dinner party ever.
Then my Blues family had a party at our friend Eric's new place, 
Complete with fire pit, sparkling lemonade, fedoras, and bluesy dancing shenanigans.
It was perfect. I couldn't have felt more loved. 

I have officially said goodbye to my teens 
and am looking forward to people taking me a little more seriously. 

Here's wishing for a good year of being 20 :)


  

1 comment:

  1. Hi sweetheart, I hope you've enjoyed your first week of being 20!! Wowser, we're all so old! :)

    I'm glad you chronicled your day of celebration Smee, and I love the soft, romantic picture.

    xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Followers