Thursday, April 21, 2011

50th Post!

So...I really wanted to save my 50th post for something epic, like pictures of my NEW HAIR!! But, I'm lame and I can't bring myself to ask my roommate to take pictures of my hair, and I don't have a camera. So I'll work on my courage and I'll post some pictures soon.

Instead of something epic, therefore, I must post about something a little more ordinary. Like....laughing! The other day I spent about 9 hours with my friend James (previously mentioned) and we laughed for the majority of that time. We laughed until our cheeks were sore and we were basically not breathing. I don't know why, but James has the ability to make me laugh about almost anything :) We also watched a really awesome thinking movie and shared our original music and poetry, which was amazing. It was the perfect day to have in the middle of this crazy finals week.

It rained last night, leaving a fresh, earthy smell in the air this morning which mixed beautifully with the scent of the blossoms that are bursting out all over Provo. The streets are lined with trees laden with these beautiful flowers:
It's almost May!!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Smee, I love this picture! So fresh and green and white, I can feel the wonderful smell you are describing!

    James sounds like an amazing friend — and laughing is definitely a worthy subject of your 50th post! I love to laugh more than anything ... I can't believe it's been 50 already. Please keep them coming, it ALWAYS cheers up my day to read your lovely blog!

    Hugs and kisses

    ReplyDelete

Followers