Thursday, February 17, 2011

Let's talk about me

Today is kind of a 'me' day. I've been in a funk for a few days: not sleeping well, just feeling off and unmotivated, and really upset about my crazy roommate. So, I'm just going to talk about happy things, about myself, and about love (of course).

I found a new background for my screens at work:
It fills up the whole screen (both of them hehehe) and it just looks beautiful and is making me very happy.

I got to wear my hair down today for the first time in a while. It is all curly and red and sensual; and I love the feeling of it blowing all around my head as I walk from class to class in the windy weather.

My thoughtful brother bought me a lovely red rose for Valentine's Day :) Our papa taught him well!

I love elevators. I take the one at work every chance I get even though I'm usually only going one floor one way or the other and could take the stairs. I love the moment when your stomach catches and kind of floats up and you feel like your head is getting squeezed by the air. I'm not sure why, but it's just wonderful! Also, it's one of my secret fantasies to kiss someone in an elevator...preferably an old fashioned elevator like this:
I'm pretty sure I just got hit on by the guy in the bookstore who sold me my new red headphones :) He was looking at my ID when I paid and said "What part of Colorado are you from?" "Aurora," I told him. "Do you know what Aurora means in Spanish?" he asked with a flirty smile. "Ummm 'sunlight?'" I shrugged. "It means 'halo.' But you're right, it has to do with light in both languages." Hahaha kinda cheesy but way cute! I was flattered. And bonus, he was really cute.

I get to go home next week!! My best friend Matt is in a play and has a pretty big part, so I'm going home to support him. I'm so excited to see him and my mommy...I have missed them both so much.

Final thought: I'd really like to go back to New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers