Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Tomorrow

Tomorrow's the day! After almost 8 weeks apart, Abram and I get to spend the weekend together :) Needless to say, I'm kinda stoked. Last time I flew out there this was my favorite part of the flight:

(not my picture)

I got lucky enough to see both sunset and sunrise over LA on either end of the trip and it was AMAZING! I love planes and airports and just the whole experience. So excited. 

The other thing I'm sooooo looking forward to (besides dancing, cooking, kissing, and generally lounging with my man) is the weather!! It will be so great to get away from the gross snow of Utah and bask in some of this for the weekend: 


P.S. Brittany posted some more gorgeous pictures!! If it's any incentive to check them out, I'm wearing a freaking crown of pine branches. She's so cool. No two fish are alike is where you'll find her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers