Friday, January 25, 2013

Happy Friday!

Well folks, it's the end of the week and I have to say, it's been a good one :) Tuesday night, it was made possible by some of my dearest friends for me to buy tickets to go visit Abram 4 weeks from today!! We didn't think we'd get to see each other until at least April, so this is a very welcome treat. I couldn't be more thankful for the incredible support I have around me on all sides, from friends to family, even people I barely know. There is so much love in the world, and I am infinitely grateful to be on the receiving end of some very beautiful loving :)

Other good things this week included two nights of mind-blowing dancing. Tuesday night in particular, I was just really on, all my nerve endings buzzing with heightened awareness. Almost every dance I had was fiery and connected...perfect. Last night I went Latin dancing for the first time in quite a while, so I was worried I'd be rusty, especially dancing in heels, but I got compliment after compliment and was passed from one partner to the next, usually with a comment like "You have to dance with her, she's amazing!" I also ended up running into quite a few friends I hadn't seen in over a year, it was so great to catch up with everyone. Today my entire body is sore, but it was so worth it.

This morning I woke up to a cheerful "Good morning sweetheart"  so my Friday definitely started out on a good note. We'll see how the rest of the day turns out, but for now it's:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers